Our Two-year-old programme takes young children on their journey of self-discovery. At this age of development, we value the time and space to allow for the building of positive and personal relationships between children and their teachers.
We seek to stimulate their curiosity by ensuring the play-based activities are child-led and meaningful. We believe with growing curiosity comes confidence. The children are immersed in our bilingual English/Chinese (Cantonese) learning environment.
Things to know:
- Choice of half-day or whole day programme
- 5 sessions per week
- Half-day programme is between 8.30 – 11.30 a.m. or 1 - 4 p.m.
- Whole day programme is between 8.30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Three highly qualified early years co-teaching staff per class
- Teacher: child ratio is 1:8
- A healthy snack is provided by the School
- For whole day sessions, lunch is provided by the School
- Parent Workshops and parent evenings are organised
We believe the home-school partnership is vital for the child’s growth and development and this begins with parents joining our mandatory Information Session or equivalent private tour with the Head of Admissions. Please see “Visit our School” for options.
Two’s programme: Snapshot of a School Day
- 8.30 a.m.: Children arrive and are greeted by their Co-Teachers. They gain independence and responsibility as they store their belongings and put on their in-class shoes. Students explore the classroom and have developmental learning activities.
- Mid-morning: Children enjoy their morning snack provided by the School, then they often go outside for the first outdoor exploratory time of the day.
- 11.30 a.m.: Half-day children pack up their belongings and are collected by their caregiver; full-day children are served a healthy lunch in their classroom.
- 12.00 p.m.: Children nap or enjoy a quiet rest time.
- 2.30 p.m.: Children have a healthy afternoon snack provided by the School.
- 3.00 p.m.: The now re-energised students enjoy a range of activities, including stories, singing, outdoor play, and other developmental learning activities.
- 3.40 p.m.: Students gather their belongings and prepare to return home.
- An afternoon half-day session is available as an alternative to morning hours.