YCIS – Secondary reserves funds annually to be granted to well deserving students to access quality international education, via our financial bursary. This opportunity is available for prospective students on a means-based assessment*. Applicants must successfully meet the School’s admissions requirements and be able to show:
- Evidence of previous good education performance
- Positive participation in Co-curricular activities
- Ability to serve the school and the outside community
- Ability to uphold the vision and philosophy of the school
For prospective families, you are very welcome to seek more information by emailing the Admissions at email@example.com or calling +852 2338 7106. All information is handled in confidence.
YCIS International Student Grant
YCIS is delighted to announce a channel of assistance to expatriate families coming to Hong Kong. The scheme is open to new Secondary applicants who meet the criteria, leading to a tuition fee waiver.
Specific Criteria for YCIS International Student Grant for Deserving Students:
- One parent and the student have foreign ID outside China/Hong Kong
- The student has lived in countries outside China/Hong Kong for at least four years
- The student has maintained an average grade of B or above in the last two years
- The student conducts himself/herself appropriately
- The student displays the qualities of a well-rounded person, having or showing the potential for commitment to the school and wider community
- Entry at any Secondary Year level only (Years 7–13)
- Each potential recipient must complete and fulfil the school’s application process and meet the admissions criteria
- Where relevant and feasible, the possible tenure of the grant will match the duration of employment contracts for one parent
- No additional educational special needs requirement
- Waiver of Debenture can also be considered based on individual special circumstances
For prospective families, you are very welcome to seek more information by emailing the Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling +852 2338 7106.