YCIS – Secondary reserves funds annually to be granted to well deserving students to access quality international education, via our financial bursary. This opportunity is available for prospective students on a means-based assessment*. Applicants must successfully meet the School’s admissions requirements and be able to show:
- Evidence of previous good education performance
- Positive participation in Co-curricular activities
- Ability to serve the school and the outside community
- Ability to uphold the vision and philosophy of the school
For prospective families, you are very welcome to seek more information by emailing the Admissions at email@example.com or calling +852 2338 7106. All information is handled in confidence.
YCIS International Student Grant
YCIS is delighted to announce a channel of assistance to expatriate families coming to Hong Kong. The scheme is open to new Secondary applicants who meet the criteria, leading to a tuition fee waiver.
Specific Criteria for YCIS International Student Grant for Deserving Students:
- One parent and the student have foreign ID outside China/Hong Kong
- The student has lived in countries outside China/Hong Kong for at least four years
- The student has maintained an average grade of B or above in the last two years
- The student conducts himself/herself appropriately
- The student displays the qualities of a well-rounded person, having or showing the potential for commitment to the school and wider community
- Entry at any Secondary Year level only (Years 7–13)
- Each potential recipient must complete and fulfil the school’s application process and meet the admissions criteria
- Where relevant and feasible, the possible tenure of the grant will match the duration of employment contracts for one parent
- No additional educational special needs requirement
- Waiver of Debenture can also be considered based on individual special circumstances. All special requests are subject to our assessment and terms and conditions.
For prospective families, you are very welcome to seek more information by emailing the Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling +852 2338 7106.