We continually want to encourage child inquisitiveness by ensuring the play-based activities are child-led and consequential. We believe with emergent curiosity comes self-confidence. Our children are absorbed in the YCIS bilingual English/Chinese (Cantonese) learning environment. With our whole day programmes, independence is further explored.
Things to know:
- Whole day programme, from 8.30 a.m. – 4.00 p.m.
- 5 sessions per week
- Two highly qualified early years co-teaching staff per class
- Teacher: child ratio is 1:12
- A healthy snack and lunch is provided by the School
- The violin programme begins for four year olds
- Our Mandarin teacher visits the classes
- Transition programme for four year olds moving to our Primary section
- Child-led projects steer the children’s interests
- Well-balanced skills set further enhanced
- Parent Workshops and parent evenings are organised