Our Two-year-old programme takes young children on their journey of self-discovery. At this age of development, we value the time and space to allow for the building of positive and personal relationships between children and their teachers. We seek to stimulate their curiosity by ensuring the play-based activities are child-led and meaningful. We believe with growing curiosity comes confidence. The children are immersed in our bilingual English/Chinese (Cantonese) learning environment.
Things to know:
- Choice of half-day or whole day programme
- 5 sessions per week
- Half-day programme is between 8.30 – 11.30 a.m. or 1–4 p.m.
- Whole day programme is between 8.30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Three highly qualified early years co-teaching staff per class
- Teacher: child ratio is 1:8
- A healthy snack is provided by the School
- For whole day sessions, lunch is provided by the School
- Parent Workshops and parent evenings are organised
We believe the home-school partnership is vital for the child’s growth and development and this begins with parents joining our mandatory Information Session or equivalent private tour with the Head of Admissions. Please see “Visit our School” for options.